Alablawg

Commentary on Alabama Law and Society

My Photo
Name:
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Will Be Out Of Town

Until Wednesday. So I probably won't be blogging with my usual frequency, if at all. Don't fret though, I will be back at full speed soon.

Actually, I will be doing the fretting. This is really addictive. It's an outlet for all kinds or random thoughts. Blogging lets me pretend I have creative writing skills. I have been able to appreciate the wit of people whom I would never otherwise meet. I am really glad I did not discover this until after completing my education. I don't want to think about what my grades would have been otherwise. Anyway, I do not know how well I am going to handle three days away from my blawg. Hopefully I will find a computer and internet access somewhere along the way.

Otherwise, see you Wednesday.